Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Morning Fog Over the Missouri River


















This morning there was a lovely fog over the river...by the time it occurred to me to take a photo, it was mostly dissipated...still so beautiful though.  This is a few a bit up the river looking mostly west.  Today, it's time for my husband and I to do some finalizing on our new collaborative works in progress....we're still in the "not quite sure where to take this" stage...I'm confident we'll figure it out!  This photo is pretty timely....as we're pretty much in a fog at the moment...should lift soon, I hope...the show opens at the end of August!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!