Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pearls on a String, no.7





















I'm finally back here...it's been a long time!  My husband's cousin came for a visit and that was a nice break, but now I'm working my way back into my daily routine.  I do so love a rhythm to my day...I don't mind calling it a routine, because it keeps me grounded and the day has a certain flow.  I have several projects in the works at the moment...enough to make me feel a bit scattered, so my daily routine is even more important so I can stay focused!  I've just finished this little piece up...Pearls on a String no.7  I have a couple more in the works, along with a new Summer piece for the Four Seasons series...great fun and always a surprise, even for me, to see what comes next!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Silver Rose...almost anything goes with the color of a teabag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to have a daily work routine. It's a means of getting straight into create-mode. I love this piece! You will probably enjoy this >>>
    http://handheldgallery.blogspot.com/2010/04/one-cup-exhibition-of-48-teaspoons.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Thank you for the link to that wonderful spoon exhibition...what an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!