Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Many Stitched Lines...Is Finished!

Mid-week greetings!  Thought I'd have a quick post to show you the finished piece I posted on Monday in it's slightly beyond mid-point state.  I've listed So Many Stitched Lines in my shop here, where you'll see a number of details views and a description.  I did enjoy the process after all and was happy to discover kantha stitching from Chris Gray's comment. I'd seen this work before, but hadn't known its name....I'm sure there will be more tiny hand stitches in my future.  But for now, Violett and the river piece are patiently waiting.


I'd also like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to all the new followers that have been steadily building of late.  I'm so happy to not only have reached the 100 follower mark, but now surpassed it with 101 dear followers!  Your support means so much and I do love hearing from you with comments, stories and questions.  Look forward to getting to know all of you.  

I'll be back tomorrow with a Made By Hand feature...a nice surprise for you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patti I'm back from the wilds momentarily and have enjoyed catching up on all these bits. This is a lovely, strong, yet meandering piece. Phew - so much stitching! Go well F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear from you Fiona...have enjoyed your travel posts and so glad you enjoy this piece! Take care and enjoy further adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!