Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Welcome Autumn!


This morning, here in the United States, we officially ushered in autumn and I'm happy that it's here!
The last few days have been unseasonably warm....too hot and muggy to even have a nice walk. I hope that will soon change, as I'm ready for those crisp temperatures to return. 

The leaves are turning more quickly now and after last night's rain, I was happy to see the accumulation of color and texture on the back deck.



This morning remained dark and gloomy, but so beautiful! I love it when the clouds hang low and the hills of Nebraska across the river are shrouded in mist. I thought sure there was some weather brewing out there, but by noon it had cleared up. Still....autumn is here and I welcome it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!