Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Thursday, April 8, 2010

View of the Missouri River from MissouriBendStudio

Worked happily in the studio all day and finished up another small group of work for the Season Cycles, which I'll photograph and post on the Etsy shop in the morning.  Evenings are chilly lately, but the light is wonderful and the river looks especially beautiful in the morning.  Trees are showing signs of leafing out and plants are working their way back up through the ground--it's glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!