Welcome to MissouriBendStudio!

This is an online journal of my artistic investigations and a way to communicate about my work, ideas, quandries and queries! I welcome comments and conversation and do hope you enjoy these musings. My artwork is available in my shop MissouriBendStudio on Etsy.com or on my website.

Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Word of the Week: "A"

Welcome...this is the first installment of a new feature, Word of the Week, that will post each Wednesday.  I'll go through the alphabet, using both upper and lower case of each letter and find a word at random in the dictionary...one that I don't know and maybe will be new to many of you as well.   I love a bit of structure and pattern, so I'm going to have fun....let's see 26 letters, one uppercase and one lower case....52 letters, 52 weeks in a year....Perfect!!!  Starting today with a capital "A", we have the Amga River....I'm off to check my atlas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you...comments and questions are welcome!